Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Very useful battery saving Android apps

The biggest problem I had with my Nexus One smartphone is battery life. It took me a while to figure out how to extend it. So now with the help of three apps I am able to use the phone for a day and have about 50% battery left. Usually the battery just dies within a day.

1. Advanced Task Cleaner 2.0 which allows me to add apps to auto kill list. It is a useful feature because multi-task drains battery. Automatically killing apps running in the background you don' t need saves battery.

2. Advanced Task Killer which allows me to kills apps instantly. It's like task manager in wnidows.

3. JuiceDefender. This app almost doubles the battery life. It disables 3G and other services while the phone is in sleep.

I think I'll get Iphone 4 in 2 months when it becomes readily available. Now I just need to decide whether to get a ipad or not :).

1 comment:

  1. that's the problem - short battery life. i have to recharge my phone every day. if i'm calling a lot, using wifi etc. then even twice, or three times per day...

    ReplyDelete