Saturday, April 28, 2007

New apartment

Today I signed the contract with the new landlord for an apartment. 2 years in Shanghai it's the 4th apartment I will be moving in next week.

The interior of the apartment is a bit old, the building was built in 1990, I saw some neighbours today, they seem nice. The landlord wanted to have the apartment painted during the "Golden week" of May, My girlfriend and I decided to paint it ourselves and pick up our own color.

So golden week project 1. paint the apartment 2. decorate it a bit 3. move in.

Budget planning and pictures to be uploaded later.

So far, we need a dining table, 2 chairs, 1 reading table, 1 reading chair, 1 sofa, 1 microwave oven.

My current luxury (some may have seen) apartment's contract will end only in June, so I need to talk to my current landlord, hopefully she will agree to let me rent it out as the same price so we can end our contract earlier.

3 comments: