Monday, January 1, 2007

Why? Why now?

Why moving blog?

Cause windows live space sucks in China. Few days ago there was a earth quake near Taiwan, it broke China's main fiber connection to the U.S. (See
The earthquake broke my internet, Maybe we’ll get something better?). Rumor says Microsoft promised to run MSN and other service in China few year ago, but in reality it's not happening, after the earth quake only Gmail and Gtalk remain functioning. This has given me confidence in using google's service in China and thus it is why I am moving my blog to blogger (I can login using my google account).

Why now?

I have relocated (moved back) to China for 1 year and 5 months now, I think lots of Chinese people who studied abroad or studying abroad is watching China closely, so I would like to share my experience here. I wish it can help some of the overseas student community and thus share our unique experience.

Recommend

Today I would like to recommend www.linkedin.com for me, I can find my ex-boss, my ex-colleague, some of my college's friends and Professors and my current boss' boss on it:).

No comments:

Post a Comment